Link to Main Blog Site

Check Out My Main Blog Site 'The Blog Of Missxstatic'


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Confessions of Missxstatic

Wtf is that? You're probably wondering. Well, this is really a personal site for Myself - I've been having some problems in my life, where I feel that I should let someone know. Things can come to a point in life where one just doesn't feel safe anymore, and there's not much that can be done to change this.

I feel that by telling the truth on things that happen in my life, could be the same things that could somehow help or save me. This is only how I feel right now, things could change and this site's name could have a different meaning. But for now, it's something I'm working on for my life.


Posted: Sunday 26th December 2010
17:24PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.