I've always often wondered why do men hit their partners if they love them? To me, this is not love at all - seems like it's a man's way of saying: 'I own you & you will do as you're told'.
What if a man's asleep and starts punching his partner in their sleep? I think: the abuse has gone on for so long, that the man is just used to punching her!
I've woken up early to say this, I also woke up in tears... Just after 1am the punches started, I'm in pain and have hardly slept. Kyle was drinking since 9am yesterday morning, it spread throughout the day. By the time I realized how much he had to drink, it was too late. I should have noticed last night, when i was sitting at the table and he punched me in the ribs and said it was an accident.
He's the sort of person who'd walk passed you and punch you in the stomach and then say: 'sorry, I tripped on something'. But, what I had confirmed by the police, those smalls actions are another form of assault on their victims. They assault you and then make it look like an accident, after they've assaulted you.
As much as I love my partner, I don't deserve the mind games and abuse. I am not that bad of a person and I have not done anything wrong to deserve it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.